Making a Comeback
ESG is joining our partners at The Association of Community College Trustees and The State Higher Education Executive Officers Association to present a series of online forums designed to help state and institutional leaders anticipate and respond to challenges facing higher education due to COVID-19.
These online events will offer insights and advice from leading experts on shifting labor markets, high school to college transitions, fall semester contingency planning, and more in the post-pandemic environment. We hope you will join us every other week beginning Thursday, May 7. Additional details and registration links for each of these free events can be found below.
Webinar Recording: Planning for a Changing Labor Market
- Teresa Lubbers, Indiana Commissioner for Higher Education
- Todd Oldham, Vice President, Economic and Workforce Development, Monroe Community College (NY)
- Rob Sentz, Chief Innovation Officer, Emsi
Webinar Recording: Bridging K-12 to College Transitions
- Kim Cook, Executive Director, National College Attainment Network
- Anne Kress, President, Northern Virginia Community College
- Aaron Thompson, President, Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education
Webinar Recording: Contingency Planning for the Fall
- Daniel Greenstein, Chancellor, Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education
- Anton Reece, President, Western Kentucky Community and Technical College
- Jan Yoshiwara, Executive Director, Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges